Pumice is a natural mineral sourced from volcanic ash. It is a light, soft abrasive used in a wide variety of applications. As a natural product, variability from sources provides unique performance properties.
Pumice Grit is a natural product sourced from volcanic ash formed by the solidification of lava permeated with gas bubbles. Pumice Grit is used as an abrasive in a wide variety of applications and is praised for its low hardness, absorbency, and grittiness.
- Friable and Abrasive
- Gentle and Low Bulk Density
- Chemically Benign
- Low Damage to a Variety of Surfaces
- Available From Large Particles to Ultra-Fine Grades
- High Control Over Surface Finish
- Polishing Metal and Plastic Surfaces
- Grinding and Polishing Glass
- Tooth and Denture Polishing
- Rubbing Compounds for Removing Scratches
- Tumbling Plastic Parts for Highly Polished Finishes
- Cleaning Circuit Boards and Sensitive Electronics
- Blast Cleaning Sensitive Surfaces and Buildings
- Hand Soaps, Foot and Hand Scrubs, and Exfoliating Creams
|Selected Package Gross Weight||N/A|
8 Grade, 6 Grade, 5 Grade, 4 Grade, 3 Grade, 1-1/2 Grade, 1/2 Grade, 1/0 Grade, 2/0 Grade, 0-3/4 Grade, 0-1/2 Grade, 3/0 Grade, 0 Grade, 4/0 Grade, F Grade, FF Grade, FFF Grade, FFFF Grade
1 lb, 5 lb, 10 lb, 25 lb, 50 lb
Walnut Shell Grit
Walnut Shell Grit is a versatile, organic media. It is an angular media that is soft and sensitive to many surfaces. Walnut Shell Grit is an economical, biodegradable alternative for sensitive operations that require a moderately aggressive media.
Corn Cob Grit
Corn Cob Grit is a biodegradable media this will not etch or warp thin-walled or soft surfaces. A low hardness and absorbent media ideal for many blasting and tumbling applications.
MB Series – Heavy-Duty Grade, Mini-Bowl Style, Vibratory Tumbler
The MB Series is ideal for shorter cycle times and small batch runs. Economical and durable, the MB Series are great ‘starter’ systems for those looking to get into mass finishing or need a unit for scale-up testing. Some systems can be upgraded for use with steel tumbling media.
Acrylic (Type V) Plastic Abrasive Grit
Acrylic (Type V) Plastic Abrasive Grit is the softest plastic media used for ultra-sensitive surfaces while still providing an effective strip rate. Acrylic Plastic Abrasive Grit is the longest lasting and is used for aircraft surfaces and delicate parts.