Silicon Carbide Grit
Silicon Carbide Grit is the hardest abrasive media. This blasting media has very fast cutting action and can be recycled and re-used many times. The hardness of Silicon Carbide Grit allows for shorter blast times relative to other blasting media.
Silicon Carbide Grit
Silicon Carbide Grit is the hardest blasting media available. This high-quality product is manufactured to a blocky, angular grain shape. This media will break down continuously resulting in sharp, cutting edges. The hardness of Silicon Carbide Grit allows for shorter blast times relative to softer medias.
- High Purity with Minimal Contaminants
- Highly Durable and Reusable
- Long Lasting
- Hardest Blasting Media
- Very Fast Cutting Action
- Very Heavy to Light Etching on Multiple Types of Surfaces
- Contains Minimal Magnetic Content
- Available in a Wide Variety of Mesh / Grit Sizes
- Lighter than Metallic with a Denser Blast Stream
- Silica Free
- Etching and Carving of Hard Metals and Glass
- Stone, Glass, and Metal Engraving
- Prepping Surfaces for High-Performance Coatings
- High-Performance Etching and Frosting
- Micro-Blasting on Glass and Metal
- Dark Wood Parts Tumbling / Sanding
- Rock and Stone Polishing
- Concrete Additive to ‘Sparkle’ in Light
- Abrasion Resistance
- Slurry Polishing
- Edge Rounding in Tumbling
- Wet and Dry Barrel Tumbling
|Selected Package Gross Weight||N/A|
8 Mesh, 10 Mesh, 12 Mesh, 14 Mesh, 16 Mesh, 20 Mesh, 22 Mesh, 24 Mesh, 30 Mesh, 36 Mesh, 40 Mesh, 46 Mesh, 54 Mesh, 60 Mesh, 70 Mesh, 80 Mesh, 90 Mesh, 100 Mesh, 120 Mesh, 150 Mesh, 180 Mesh, 220 Mesh, 240 Mesh, 280 Mesh, 320 Mesh, 360 Mesh, 400 Mesh, 500 Mesh, 600 Mesh, 800 Mesh, 1000 Mesh, 1200 Mesh
1 lb, 5 lb, 10 lb, 25 lb, 50 lb, 200 lb, 250 lb, 300 lb
DP Series – Industrial Grade, Direct Pressure, Abrasive Blasting Cabinet System
The DP Series, Industrial Blasting Cabinets are efficient and productive systems. Designed for small and large shops, these direct pressure systems are ideal for large quantities of blasting or when efficiency and shorter blasting times are required. The DP Series can be used with all types of dry abrasive blast media.
Garnet Grit is a used for a wide variety of blasting applications. Used in both dry and wet abrasive blasting, Garnet Grit offers high performance and recyclability. The hardness and bulk density make this media ideal for general purpose surface preparation.
KramBlast Crushed Glass Grit
KramBlast Crushed Glass Grit is a silica-free, consumable abrasive that offers aggressive surface profiling and coatings removal. Manufactured from 100% recycled bottle glass, KramBlast Crushed Glass Grit produces a whiter, cleaner finish relative to mineral/slag abrasives.
Aluminum Oxide Grit (Standard)
Aluminum Oxide Grit (Standard) is a sharp, long lasting abrasive media that is highly efficient and highly reusable. Harder than most blast media, Aluminum Oxide Blast Media, will clean and etch quickly on all type of surfaces.